References: This page presents some of the most prominent projects of Tervosoft Oy, with the kind permission of ourclients.
Fluting and paper industry:
- Corenso United Oy Ltd (plants in Finland (Imatra), Germany (Krefeld), UK (Milton Keynes)) – fluting core production. Tervosoft Oy made PLC change from Siemens S5 to S7. A new PC software was prepared for drying store automation control. The program uses client/server principle, which makes it possible to use two and more computers for line control. Integration was executed between store and factory databases. Communication bus between PC and PLC was changed from MPI to Ethernet, this removes the need for additional devices and software.
Wood and furniture industry:
- Tälli Oy (plant in finland (Haapamäki)) – furniture industry. PC and PLC programs were changed for material (cheapboard) warehouse control automation. Integration was made between store and factory databases. A store optimisation and indication system was designed and manufactured. Control system was based on the Beckhoff industrial computers and uses client/server principles.
- Jeld Wein Suomi Oy (plant in Finland (Vääksyy)) – door industry. Software for end product store control was changed. Integration between store and factory databases was made. Direct connection between store, sales and logistic departments was created.
- Martela Oy (plants in Finland (Kitee, Nummela)) – furniture industry. PC and PLC programs for material (cheapboard) store control automation were changed. Integration between store and factory databases was made. Control system was based on the Siemens S7 PLC and uses standard computers connected in to same Ethernet network.
Aluminium and metal industry:
- Nordic Aluminium Oyj (plant in Finland (Kirkkonummi)) – aluminium industry. Control systems for packing and anodisation lines of middle store automation were made.
- Purso Oy (plant in Finland (Siuro)) – aluminium industry. Final product store automation control system (3 lines) was made.
- Lumon Oy (plant in Finland (Kouvola)) – glass terasse industry. Was made control systems for two material stores automation. Integration between store and factory databases was performed. Direct connection between store and logistic departments was created.
- Valio Oy (plants in Finland (Riihimäki, Haapavesi) – milk industry. Changes in store and salting control automation were made.
- Norrmejerier (plant in Sweden (Umeå)) – cheese industry. Changes in cheese production automation. Integration between store and factory databases.
- Espe Oy (plant in Finland (Kouvola)) – foam plastic industry. Mechanical exchanges into lifting device, decreasing needed load, increasing speed and reliability. Switches were also added to the system and changes made to PLC-program, increasing reliability of the equipment.
- YIT (plant in Finland (Ylivieska)) – zinc plating and surface finishing. A new control system was made for hot dovetail line.
Cooperation and subcontracting for manufacturers of mechanical parts for automation, especially in electric design, programming, project work, help in repair and renovation works, projects performed for Erikkilä Nostotekniikkaa Oy, Melektra Oy, Finox Oy, Konecranes Oy.